Tuesday 26 March 2013

HAPPY EASTER!
















I can't believe that Easter is almost upon us!
It is the most important festival of the Christian
calendar.

We also enjoy giving and receiving chocolate
eggs and having 'family time', with the kids or
grand-kids on holiday from school ...

I had every intention of designing a special project
for all you creative wire fiddlers out there, but time
has got the better of me, so instead, I am going to share
with you some Easter inspired pieces that I've created
in the past, which I hope will trigger new holiday ideas
and get your pliers and wires wiggling and jiggling ...























Here's my bead decorated EASTER EGG which could
be attached to a card, or suspended as a pendant!


















How about creating a NEST RING, using freshwater
pearls for eggs, Peridot chips and copper wire?



















Above is a BASKET of EGGS, but equally use
coloured beads to make them look like confectionery.



Here are some fun little BUNNY EARRINGS!























Last year MADCOWBEADS published this
tutorial, you can take a look at how to make
these Easter Bead Bunnies on this link:
http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/3773013/easter-bunnies-399k?da=y























Or, how about creating a PENDANT CROSS?


















Also, you could always make an EASTER CHICK
card!






















As for the perfect accessory? Here's my FLOATING FEATHER
Necklace!  You will find all the materials and instructions to
make this at LONDON JEWELLERY SUPPLIES!
 
  
With
Earrings
to match!

******************************************************
So on that short and sweet (chocolaty) note, I bid you ALL
a very happy and wonderful EASTER!

P.S.  Why did the Easter Egg hide?
...
...
...
He was a little chicken!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! The bunnies are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pearl! The bunnies are great to make as Easter decorations! :D

    ReplyDelete